Deploy a consortium network
To deploy a consortium network, do the following:
- Select a consortium project and click Get started or Create network.
- Provide Network name.
- Under Blockchain protocol, select one of the following:
- Hyperledger Fabric
- For Quorum, under Consensus algorithm, select Raft or IBFT.
- Click Next.
- For Hyperledger Fabric and Corda, under Identity issuer, select or add an identity issuer. See Manage your organization identities.
- Under Hosting, select Chainstack or Private. See Supported hosting options.
- For Chainstack hosting, select a cloud provider and a region.
- For private hosting, select or add an integration. See Manage your organization integrations.
- Review your changes and click Create network.
The network status will change from Pending to OK once deployed.
Updated 3 months ago