Web3 [De]Coded is a collection of articles that covers an extensive range of Web3 topics written by experts at Chainstack with hands-on experience.
Here you can find industry best practices and advanced coding approaches to help develop your Web3 expertise and hone your BUIDLing skills, as well as try out the entry-level friendly tutorials for each protocol available on the Chainstack platform.
If you have questions or need some help, talk to us on Discord.
You can also follow the Chainstack developer advocates on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest Web3 tutorials.
Discover our comprehensive collection of expertly crafted guides; here, you can find a brief summary of the topic and its potential benefits.
Explore the list below to find the perfect resource tailored to your needs.
These guides offer a thorough exploration of Subgraphs development topics, ranging from a comprehensive beginner's guide to indexing data to deploying a local subgraph node for efficient debugging of errors and bugs.
These articles show how you can utilize Chainstack Marketplace and its top applications to boost your DApp performance and enlarge its functionalities.
Here you can find guides to help you how to leverage the power of Blockchain APIs by giving you deeper insights and practical examples.
- Tracking some Bored Apes: The Ethereum event logs tutorial
- Uncovering the power of eth_getBlockReceipts
- Expanding your blockchain horizons: The eth_getBlockReceipts emulator
- Deep dive into Merkle proofs and eth_getProof
- Geth vs Erigon: Deep dive into RPC methods on Ethereum clients
- Ethereum logs tutorial series: Logs and filters
- Develop a battleship game using zero-knowledge concepts on Ethereum
- How to mint a music NFT: Dropping fire tunes with Chainstack IPFS Storage
- Sending Warp transaction with web3.js, ethers.js, web3.py, and ethClient.go
- How to mint a generative music NFT with Chainstack IPFS Storage and Soundraw
- Harnessing Chainlink oracles with Chainstack: Fetching real-time crypto prices from Ethereum
- Fetching transfer events with getPastEvents for a BAYC NFT
- Understanding Ethereum's "Filter not found" error and how to fix it
These guides will help you implement best practices to build more secure and efficient decentralized applications.
- HTTP batch request VS multicall contract
- How to store your Web3 DApp secrets: Guide to environment variables
- Goerli ➡️ Sepolia transition
- Introduction to smart contract auditing
- Web3 node.js: From zero to a full-fledged project
- Get the most out of Chainstack platform API
- Understanding eth_getLogs limitations
- Monitoring transaction propagation from node to mempool in EVM networks with Python
- Make your DApp more reliable with Chainstack
- Best practices for error handling in API requests
- Mastering multithreading in Python for Web3 requests: A comprehensive guide
- Authentication methods available on Chainstack
- Scaling your DApp with Kubernetes: A comprehensive guide
- Navigating the Web3 landscape: How to choose the right blockchain network for your DApp
These tutorials provide a basic introduction to the protocols supported by Chainstack, enabling you to dive into the world of Web3 development.
Updated about 2 months ago