Manage your networks
Join a public network
To join a public network:
- Select a public chain project and click Get started or Join network. If you don't have a project yet, create one.
- Under Blockchain protocol, select the protocol which network you want to join.
- Under Network, select the network you want to join. Click Next.
- Under Type, select whether to run an elastic node or a dedicated node .
- Under Mode, select whether to run a full node or an archive node.
- If applicable, under Warp transactions, select whether you want to enable this feature for your node or not.
- If applicable, under Debug and trace APIs, select whether you want to enable this feature for your node or not.
- Under Hosting, select Chainstack or Private. See Supported hosting options.
- For Chainstack hosting, select a cloud provider and a region.
- For private hosting, select or add an integration. See Manage your organization integrations.
- If applicable, under Client, select a client you want to run your node on.
- Provide a node name. Click Next.
- Review your setup and click Join network.
View network status
You can view the node and network status in the Status column of your nodes list or your networks list. A network can be in one of the following states:
|OK||At least one of the nodes is |
|Warning||At least one of the nodes is |
Delete a network
To be able to delete a network, you must first delete all nodes associated with the network. See Delete a node.
To delete a network:
- Click your project.
- Click a network in the project.
- Click Edit > Delete.
Updated about 2 months ago