List your app on Marketplace
While we encourage app developers to submit a request to have their products listed on the Chainstack Marketplace, we cannot accept apps that do not meet our minimum requirements.
This guide is designed to familiarize you with these requirements and provide instructions on submitting a request.
We recommend that you read and consider the following minimum requirements before submitting a request.
All Chainstack Marketplace apps should do the following:
- Encrypt sensitive customer data.
- Not require the user to provide their Chainstack password.
- Delete all Chainstack user data within 30 days of receiving a request from the user, or within 30 days of the end of the user's legal relationship with Chainstack.
- Store client ID and client secret keys securely.
- Encrypt data transferred over the public internet using HTTPS, with a valid TLS certificate.
Ensure that your app meets the following necessary technical integration requirements:
Authorization — one of the following methods:
- OAuth 2.0 integration — OAuth 2.0 is a protocol that lets external apps request authorization to private details in a user's account without accessing their password.
- JSON web token integration — JWT is a digitally signed string of encoded information that contains user identity and authorization data, and it's commonly used for secure authentication in web applications. Learn more about JWT in the Mastering JSON web tokens article.
Webhooks — for privacy-compliance purposes, your app must be set up to use webhooks. OAuth 2.0 authorization is required to access webhooks.
Scopes — apps must only request scopes that are required for your app. Before you apply, we recommend that you check to ensure that your scopes are not requesting unnecessary access.
Notifications to customers — support for handling and notifications to customers about plan upgrades or downgrades.
We require the following information to ensure that customers are provided with ongoing quality support:
- A one-pager for the Chainstack support team, summarizing the key features of your app.
- An SLA for our support team (community, business processes from the app side, etc.).
- The app support team contact details and the estimated response time.
- FAQs of the app.
- An up-to-date list of any known issues of the app.
Submit your request
Once you have read and are sure that you can meet the minimum requirements, you can submit the Chainstack Marketplace request form. You must complete and accurately fill out the following fields of the form:
- Name — your full name.
- Email — your contact email address.
- Product name — the name of the product as it will be displayed on the Chainstack Marketplace.
- Developer name and website URL — the name of the product developer and a link to the website.
- Description — enter an informative, well-written description of your app.
- Screenshots — some screenshots of your app that we can include on the Chainstack Marketplace.
- User documentation — a URL to your up-to-date user documentation.
- Category — choose from Application, Service, or Developer tool.
- Relevant protocols — select all protocols from the list that are relevant to your app.
- Integration instructions — a URL to a step-by-step guide for integrating your app.
- Pricing plan — details of at least one pricing plan for your app.
- Support details — the contact details of your main support channels and the estimated response time.
What happens next?
When you complete the form, the Chainstack team will review your submission. You will then receive an email notifying you if your request has been accepted or not. If accepted, you will be provided with details on how to proceed.
Updated about 2 months ago