# View node requests metrics
You can view the data on requests made to your public chain project node.
To view the requests data:
- Click your project.
- Click your network.
- Click the node name.
This will show you the data on the requests made to your node:
- Requests made — a chart of the total requests over HTTP and WebSocket for the selected period.
- Method calls — a breakdown of the method calls to the node over the selected period. Only available for HTTP requests.
- Response codes — a breakdown of the HTTP response status codes over the selected period. Only available for HTTP requests.
# Switch the period
To switch the period of the displayed requests data:
- Navigate to the Metrics section.
- On your right, select the period.
# Download the aggregate data
To download the aggregate requests data:
- In the Requests made section, click the hamburger button.
- Click the format to download the aggregate data.