This section outlines the fundamentals of and operations for Corda.
Chainstack supports joining the following Corda networks:
- Corda Network — the production Corda network
- Corda Pre-Production Network — the pre-production Corda network
You can also deploy your own Corda network. See Deploy a consortium network.
A Corda network is deployed with the following service nodes:
- Notary — a notary node
- Network Map Service — a network map service node running Cordite Network Map Service
You can install CorDapps on your nodes as a set of JAR files.
To install a CorDapp:
- On your node details page, click CorDapps.
- Click Install CorDapp.
- Upload the contract, workflow, or a combined JAR file of your CorDapp.
- Click Install.
Chainstack will reboot your node to complete the installation of your CorDapp.
The Corda Node Explorer is a standalone JavaFX application.
With the Corda Node Explorer, you can:
- Find other nodes that are connected to the network.
- View your node's vault and transaction data.
- Execute cash transactions between parties on the network.
Download the Node Explorer for your operating system.
In the Node Explorer UI, provide the RPC hostname and port, and your node credentials.
Updated 3 months ago